$25 OFF for Quote Request Offer
Metro Storage is offering $25 OFF * 1st month’s storage fee when a new customers moves in as a thank you for their quote request.
Terms and conditions: This once only $25 OFF the first month’s storage fee is available to new customers when they move in to any Metro Storage facility and is not available in conjunction with any other offer or discount.
Where can I find a Metro Storage facility?
What are your opening hours?
Monday to Friday: 8.30am – 5.30pm
Saturday: 8.30am – 5.00pm
Sunday & Public Holidays: 10.00am – 4.00pmLeichhardtMonday to Friday: 8.30am – 5.30pm
Saturday: 8.30am – 5.00pm
Sunday & Public Holidays: 10.00am – 4.00pmCanterburyMonday to Friday: 8.00am – 6.00pm
Saturday: 8.00am – 5.00pm
Sunday & Public Holidays: 10.00am – 4.00pmMarrickvilleMonday to Friday: 8.00am – 5.30pm
Saturday: 8.00am – 5.00pm
Sunday & Public Holidays: 10.00am – 4.00pmClosed: New Year’s Day, Good Friday, ANZAC Day, Christmas Day & Boxing Day
I don’t know what storage unit I need
What am I allowed to store?
You are allowed to store items from your household or business except for hazardous, dangerous, illegal, stolen, perishable, environmentally harmful or explosive goods.
Do I sign an agreement when I move in?
Yes, you must sign the Standard Self-Storage Agreement on move-in. Please click on Form downloads to view agreement.
Do you offer a removalist?
We can recommend a removalist. We have a recommended list of removalists available for your convenience.
Take a look at our recommended removalists.
How long can I stay?
The minimum stay is 1 month of storage.
Your agreement will extend automatically each month for a period of one month until you give Metro Storage 7 days notice of your intention to vacate.
What kind of security is provided by Metro Storage?
Metro Storage is committed to keeping your belongings safe whilst in storage. We have:
- Closed Circuit Television (CCTV)
- Individual Alarmed Spaces
- Daily Lock Integrity Checks
Does Metro Storage provide insurance?
Metro Storage will do everything in its power to keep your goods safe and secure, however there are no guarantees in life, therefore if it’s worth storing, it’s worth insuring. Take a look at our insurance page for more details.
How and when do I have to pay?
You will be required to pay for your first month's storage fee on or before the day you move in. According to Clause 4 of the Self-Storage Agreement, the Storage Fee is payable in advance to the Facility Operator in full and on time.
Storage fees are paid by cash, cheque, EFTPOS, credit card (MasterCard or Visa) or direct internet payment into our bank account.
How often can I access my goods?
Provided your storage fees are up to date, you may enter your unit as frequently as you wish at no extra cost during the hours of operation at your chosen location.
Can I give my key to others e.g. removalist or relatives?
It is recommended you do not give your key out to anyone other than the person you have nominated to have access on your contract as this protects you and others storing in the facility.
Do you sell boxes and packaging supplies?
We have a large range of boxes and packaging supplies. Take a look at our Packaging and Merchandise Store.
What do I have to do to cancel my storage unit?
Clause 8.1 of the terms and conditions in your storage agreement states that you must give not less than seven (7) days notice of your intention to move out.
Provided that you give the required notice, Metro Storage will refund you any storage fees you have paid in advance.
What is a Promotional Code?
The Promotional Code is a text box where you enter our a Referral Code (See Refer a Friend) or any other discounted codes provided by Metro Storage. You will find the Promotional Code on our online booking form.
How can I pay my storage fees online?
To pay your storage fees online go to Pay Online and follow the 3 easy steps:
Step 1. Select the location of the facility where your goods are stored.
Step 2. Enter your Agreement Number and Customer Code which is Your Unique Code as displayed on your Tax Invoice / Receipt eg Agreement Number: 000011111 Customer Code: SSASLAAAA
Step 3. Enter your credit card details
“$100 Worth of Merchandise” Monthly Draw
*Terms and conditions:
- $100 Worth of Merchandise is valid only for one transaction and is only available at one of the Metro Storage facilities: Bondi Junction, Canterbury, Leichhardt and Marrickville.
- $100 Worth of Merchandise is redeemed as a set combination: 1 roll of packing paper, 7 large cartons, 7 small cartons, packaging tape, queen mattress cover, 5m bubble wrap.
- $100 Worth of Merchandise is not transferable to another party or redeemable for cash.
- Winning notification email and photo ID must be presented to Metro Storage when collecting the "$100 Worth of Merchandise".
- The winner has 30 days from the date of the winning notification email to collect the “$100 Worth of Merchandise”.
- Only one winner is chosen each month to win the draw.
Special Offer - $100 OFF Each Month*
Metro Storage is offering all new customers who move-in a special offer on selected units. Depending on unit size, a special offer will be applied when a new customer moves into storage unit. This offer is available on selected units only. To redeem this offer, visit Book Online page and book a selected unit size. This offer expires on 8 September 2019.
Terms & conditions:
- Available on selected units only, subject to availability.
- Available only to new customers who move in.
- Not available with any other special offer or discount.
- Any storage fee paid less than a month in advance at the time of vacating will not be refunded.
- This special offer is applied to the number of months paid for storage at the time of booking online.
- The maximum offer period is 3 months.